It is scientific, peer-reviewed, and open access journal managed and published by Program Studi Tadris Matematika Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Mataram in collaboration withAsosiasi Dosen Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika PTKIN (Ad-Mapeta) half-yearly on May and November. It aims to be open access journal platform which publishes and disseminates the ideas and researches on mathematics learning. Its focus is to publish original research and/or library analysis on how students learn mathematics and how mathematics is taught in primary, secondary or undergraduate level.
To maintain the focus, the scope of the published articles will be: 1) Developing mathematics learning integrated with values or character; 2) Developing mathematics learning based on the constructivist perspective; 3) The development of technological-based mathematics learning tools and its use in mathematics classroom; and 4) The development of pedagogical content knowledge for in-service and prospective mathematics teachers. Read in details...
Q: What is the scope of Bετα: Jurnal Tadris Matematika? A: This journal publishes original research article on how students learn mathematics and mathematics is taught. In details, you can read Aims & Scope!
Q: How do I publish articles in Bετα: Jurnal Tadris Matematika? A: To publish your article, you must prepare your article in .docs format using available article template in Bahasa Indonesia or English, register, login, and follow the submission process
Q: How the submitted articles in Bετα: Jurnal Tadris Matematika are published? A: The submitted articles will go through a number of stages which refer to PKP OJS Editorial and Publishing Process.
In our journal, the submitted articles will be processed as follows:
1. The submitted articles will checked for the format and plagiarism using Plagiarism Checker X. If the format of articles do not meet the article template and/or they have over 10% plagiarized content, the assigned editor will send back the articles to be revised
2. If the articles fully meet the format of article template and pass plagiarism check, the assigned editor will have initial review for the fitness of focus and scope. If the articles meet the focus and scope of the journal, they will be sent to peer-reviewers. Point (1) and (2) will take max. two weeks. If not, please contact the editor in chief
3. The submitted articles will be peer-reviewed by two reviewers (double-blind). It will take max. four weeks
4. After the reviewers accomplished their task and submit their recommendation, the editorial team will discuss the final decision. This will take 2-3 days. The decision will be four kinds; accept without revision, accept with revision, re-submit for review, and decline.
5. The submitted articles mostly had been accepted with minor or major revisions. For this decision, the assigned editor will request for revision
6. The authors will have 20 days for revision. Otherwise, the articles will be cosidered as the new submission, postphoned for publication in upcomng issue or even declined
7. After the authors revise the reviewed articles, the editorial team will review them to check whether or not the revisions have fulfilled the reviewers' notes or comments. If not, the articles will be sent back to author for another revision until the revisions accomplished
8. If the revisions are done, the articles will be copyedited, layouted, and proofread. So, after revisions, the authors need to stay tuned for copyedited and proofread.
9. In a normal condition, all the editorial process until the articles get published will take about eight weeks.
Q: Is there any cost for submission, processing and publication in Bετα: Jurnal Tadris Matematika? A: No. It is all free.
Q: After submission, are the authors permitted to withdraw his/her articles? A: Not at all. Please see Policies
Q: Who hold the copyright for the published articles? A: The journal. However, the reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, etc. , will be allowed with a written permission from the journal.
Q: Is there min. or max. number of author for one article? A: Single author is allowed. The max. is 5 authors
Q: Will the authors get printed versions? A: No. We will just provide full issue (pdf) includes cover and front matter
The benefits of publishing your articles in our journal:
1. All submitted articles will be double blind-reviewed by the qualified reviewers. Our peer-reviewers will give you constructive comments for further revision
2. Fast notification for further editorial process. Submitted articles will be initially reviewed by Editorial Team, if your articles meet the quality criteria of our journal then they will be sent for double blind review. Otherwise, we would suggest you some related journals. Note: When your articles are sent to peer-review, it does not mean that the articles are accepted. Peer-reviewers would be important parties of decision making for accepting and publishing articles
3. Co-operative and responsive editors. We would try our best to help the authors in revising their reviewed articles.
4. Visibility of your articles. Our journal has been indexed by nomerous database such as DOAJ as a medium indexing board. Our journal uses latest version Open Journal System which enables the readers read your articles directly from their smarphone through XML Galley without downloading PDF. Try opening this in your smartphone Click HERE