Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The manuscript is fully written in English for Research articles or Bahasa Indonesia or English for Classroom reports
- The manuscript has fulfilled the standardised format of the journal
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please read carefully the journal policy about Author Revision and Withdrawal of Articles in About the Journal session. The authors are considered to have agreed on the journal policies after submission
- Starting from volume 13 issue 1 2020, APCs for authors is omitted.
The author(s) hold the copyright of the published article without restriction. This policy means that the journal allows the author(s) to hold and retain publishing rights without restrictions
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.