BetaJTM publishes Research Articles and Classroom Reports, each of which has different format of publication. Please, read carefully the manuscript template below.
Manuscript Template for Research Articles (RA)
Manuscript Template for Classroom Reports (CR)
- When making new submission, select the category; Research Articles or Classroom Reports
- The article must be typed in 1.13 spaced, TNR font with size 11,5 pts except for abstract and on A4 paper size
- The article must include abstract in Bahasa and English, following by the keywords (3-5 words). Abstract and keywords are typed in 1 spaced and TNR 11 pts
- Foreign and regional words which are not standardized in KBBI (Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia) should be written italic
- Citation must be in form of in-text and bibliography are based on APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association)
- References is typed in single-spaced and TNR 10,5 pt.
- References must be the same as citations
- Minimum 20 references for each article, 80% of them are primary references such as journal articles, conference proceedings, and thesis/dissertation.
- The references must be last 10 years, except for some references which coin theories or primary findings relating to the topics
- The authors are highly encouraged to use reference manager such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, and others
- The references apply APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association). Further read about APA is available here