Guidelines for Authors
BetaJTM publishes Research Articles and Classroom Reports, each of which has different format of publication. Please, read carefully the manuscript template below.
- When making new submission, select the category; Research Articles or Classroom Reports
- The article must be typed in 1.13 spaced, TNR font with size 11,5 pts except for abstract and on A4 paper size
- The article must include abstract in Bahasa and English, following by the keywords (3-5 words). Abstract and keywords are typed in 1 spaced and TNR 11 pts
- Foreign and regional words which are not standardized in KBBI (Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia) should be written italic
- Citation must be in form of in-text and bibliography are based on APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association)
- References is typed in single-spaced and TNR 10,5 pt.
- References must be the same as citations
- Minimum 20 references for each article, 80% of them are primary references such as journal articles, conference proceedings, and thesis/dissertation.
- The references must be last 10 years, except for some references which coin theories or primary findings relating to the topics
- The authors are highly encouraged to use reference manager such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, and others
- The references apply APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association). Further read about APA is available here