Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Register as the author then Log in using your username and password. If you have problems with registration, please contact us
- After log in, click New Submission at the top right corner in your user home
- Submit your articles through the submission steps
By submiting and publishing your articles in this journal, you agree to copyright transfer policy from the authors to the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, etc. , will be allowed with a written permission from Beta Jurnal Tadris Matematika.