Dear fellow researchers,
We cordially invite you to submit your manuscripts for Beta: Jurnal Tadris Matematika published in May and November
- The scopes of the published articles are; (a) Affects and values in mathematics teaching and learning, (b) The development of students mathematics literacy, and (c) The development of mathematics teachers (pre-service and in-service) competencies
- All submitted manuscript should be written in English. The authors might submit the manuscript in Bahasa. If the manuscript passes the pre-review, it must be translated into English for the peer-review stage. See Author Guideline
- The authors are highly recommended to submit before March 30th for Issue 1 (May) September 30th for Issue 2 (November). Submission after the deadlines is still allowed for two possibilities; for a significantly contributing manuscript will be highly possibly published in the upcoming issue. Otherwise, since require extended review, the manuscripts follow the regular process
Why publishing with us?
- SINTA 2 journal and DOAJ indexed
- Constructive review from diverse editors and peer-reviewers in over six countries
- Your articles are also published in XML for easy access. Readers could directly access your articles via smartphone without downloading the pdf. Try this article!
- The APCs is applied but it is not mandatory. It is a form of authors' support for all works in publication including DOI, final English proofread, plagiarism check (Turnitin), XML Galley editing, and a copy of printed version. See journal's policy
- Your published articles will be submitted for Scopus assessment in 2020
We look forward to supporting your scholarly publication